61 Whadjuk Drive, Hammond Park WA 6164
DISPLAY HOME SPEC & PRESENTATION!
If you want it all and a little bit more, look no further than this executive four bedroom, two bathroom home in the sought after suburb of Hammond Park.
This immaculate and thoughtfully designed home boasts multiple living areas including a large home theatre, formal dining area or home office, open plan family and meals plus a large activity room between bedrooms two and three.
Features & Inclusions:
• Primary suite with beautiful feature pendant lighting over the bedsides, wood panel feature wall, recessed ceiling, plantation shutters & TV antenna
• Fully fit out walk in wardrobe
• Stunning ensuite bathroom with double shower with feature tiles, double vanity with stone bench tops, lots of draw and cupboard storage, bath and separate toilet
• Bedroom two, three and four all with double built in robes with sliding doors
• Main bathroom with gorgeous blue subway tiled feature wall, stone top vanity
• Theatre with feature recessed ceiling
• Home Office / Activity Room with double built-in storage
• Large family room with wall mounted TV and TV unit included in the sale
• Dining area
• Stunning and functional kitchen with pantry, double fridge/freezer recess with water point, 900mm gas hotplates, integrated rangehood, microwave recess, 900mm electric oven large island bench with breakfast bar and feature pendants, tiled splashback, scullery, double sink, dishwasher
• 31 course ceilings throughout the living areas
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• LED downlights throughout
• Laundry with walk-in linen
• Beautiful large porch to the front of the property
• Double garage with shoppers’ entrance
• Striking aggregate driveway and waterwise artificial lawn to the front of the home
• Reticulated rear lawn
• Below ground fully fenced pool with glass frameless fence
• Patio entertainment area with decking and downlights
• 264sqm home built in 2020
About the Location:
Well connected with easy access to public transport as well as parks, shops and schools.
– 1.6km to Hammond Park Secondary College
– 1.7km to Hammond Park Catholic Primary School
– 2.2km to Hammond Park Primary School
– 2.3km to Kwinana Freeway Entrance & Aubin Grove Station
– 3.3km to Park Hive Shopping Centre/Quarie Bar & Brasserie
– 6.6km to Cockburn Central precinct including Train Station and Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.