7/18 Serenity Parkway, Hammond Park WA 6164
HOW’S THE SERENITY! Ideally set up as the perfect investment opportunity, this property is currently leased to an outstanding long-term tenant with a current lease of $530 until 14th September 2024.
Set in the heart of Hammond Park and within genuine walking distance to shopping, dining options, abundant parklands and public transport you will never be far from the action.
The home itself is well maintained offering convenient driveway access via Baler Court. The floor plan boasts open plan living and low maintenance outdoor spaces. The bedrooms are generous all offering robe storage and both bathrooms offer space and quality finishes. A shared pool and BBQ area in the common space is an added bonus of this private gated complex.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe
– Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
– Two additional bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom with shower, vanity and bath
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, rangehood and electric wall oven
– Kitchen also features a pantry, overhead cupboards and dishwasher
– Open plan family/meals area with quality timber laminate flooring
– Large laundry with plentiful cabinetry bench space
– Ample storage including linen cupboard, built in buffet station and outdoor storeroom
– Double carport with direct street access
– Neat low maintenance yard with gables patio
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Solar PV system
– Gas storage hot water system
– 243sqm survey strata block
– Quality built home in a very neat complex
– Strata Fees of $357.22 per quarter
– Current Lease $530pw until 14/09/2024
About the Location:
Bounded by the beautiful bushy Christmas Tree Park and well connected with easy access to public transport as well as parks, shops and schools.
– 450m to Park Hive Shopping Centre/Quarie Bar & Brasserie
– 850m to Aubin Grove Station
– 1.5km to Hammond Park Primary School
– 1.8km to Hammond Park Catholic Primary School
– 1.9km to Hammond Park Secondary College
– 3.7km to Cockburn Central precinct including Train Station and Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
** Please note these images are from prior to the current tenant moving in in September 2022**
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.