18 Canopus Loop, Hammond Park WA 6164
SOLD by Team Semple! More Properties Needed!
Located in the highly sought-after suburb of Hammond Park this lovely four bedroom, two bathroom family home is ready for its new owners. The current owners lovingly built this property in 2010 and have now outgrown it as their children get older.
Surrounded by incredible neighbours and walking distance to the incredible amenities that Hammond Park has.
• Double door entry with security screens
• Large master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
• Ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
• Bedroom two with built-in wardrobe
• Bedroom three with walk-in wardrobe
• Bedroom four with walk-in wardrobe
• Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
• Large lounge room
• Open plan family, meals and games rooms with reverse cycle sir conditioning
• Big kitchen with loads of bench space, walk-in pantry, double sink, gas hot plates, electric oven, rangehood, tiled splashback, plumbing to the double fridge freezer recess and shoppers entrance
• Solar panel system
• Gas instant hot water system
• Double garage with rear access and automatic door
• 452sqm block
• 188sqm of living
• Built 2010
– 2km to the Aubin Grove Bus and Train Station
– 1.2km to the IGA, local doctors’ clinic, Beautician, Chemist, and Café
– 809m to the Hammond Park Primary School
– 1.2km to The Quarie Bar and Brasserie
– 1.1kms to the NEW Hammond Park Secondary College, opening in 2020
– 893m to Hammond Park Catholic Primary School
– 9.1kms to Coogee Beach
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.