5 Mirbelia Street, Hammond Park WA 6164
UNDER OFFER. More properties urgently needed!
Semple Property Group are proud to present this neat, low maintenance AND big three bedroom, two bathroom family home in the highly sought after location of Hammond Park. This family friendly layout could very easily convert to a four bedroom with the enclosure of the study.
The kitchen is the hub of the home, leading onto the large open plan family and meals areas boasting high ceilings and lots of natural light.
This home also features a big paved alfresco area – perfect for watching the kids play in the large rear yard, big enough to fit a pool and a shed!
– Decked entry to the porch that leads through solid timber French double doors
– Light, modern and neutral décor throughout
– King sized master bedroom with his & hers walk in wardrobes
– Bedrooms two and three are both queen sized with built in wardrobes
– Ensuite with separate toilet, large vanity and mirror plus large double shower with glass
– Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
– Separate home theatre room with 31 course ceilings and tv point
– Large Office/Study with potential to be 4th bedroom
– Heavy duty and top-quality look floors throughout
– Big galley kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel kitchen appliances including
dishwasher, 900mm oven, 900mm gas cooktop and rangehood, large breakfast bench, microwave
recess, double sink and lots of cupboard and bench space
– Gas instant hot water system
– Security alarm system
– BIG open plan family and meals areas featuring gorgeous high ceilings and tv point
– Reverse Cycle air conditioners to the open plan living area and master bedroom
– Laundry with massive walk in linen and built in counter and cupboards
– 28 course ceilings to the double garage with rear access through a roller door
– Reticulation to garden beds
– LARGE 268sqm home built by Collier Homes in 2010
– 524sqm block
– Water Rates $1,327.38
– Council Rates $1,935.31
– 2km to the Aubin Grove Bus and Train Station
– 1.2km to the IGA, local doctors clinic, Beautician, Chemist, and Cafe
– 809m to the Hammond Park Primary School
– 1.2km to The Quarie Bar and Brasserie
-1.1kms to the NEW Hammond Park Secondary College, opening in 2020
-893m to Hammond Park Catholic Primary School
-9.1kms to Coogee Beach
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.