23 Weetman Road, Hammond Park WA 6164
UNDER OFFER. More properties urgently needed!
This is the house you have been wanting! As you stand at the front of the house, something catches your eye. The polished aggregate driveway with path leading to the front door, you instantly realise this is a house you must see inside.
This beautifully planned and built home is located in the very sort out suburb of Hammond Park.
It’s 4 large bedrooms 2 bathrooms, theatre and meticulously designed kitchen, freshly painted, 2013 built home from ‘Affordable Living’. This home is one with many more features than one might think.
– Master bedroom is king size with a large his and her walk in robe. Roller blinds, ceiling
fan and nice carpet throughout to the tiled ensuite.
– Ensuite is a large single basin vanity, with a nicely designed wall cabinet offering lots
of storage. It’s glassed door shower is nicely hidden to the eye and separate toilet make
for all great ideas in design.
– Bedrooms 2/3 are all nicely carpet and are considered king size rooms. Both have single
door robes and also have ceiling fans.
– Bedroom 4 is queen size and includes the same features with the added bonus of wall
– Bathroom is complete with deep bath, single vanity and shower.
– Kitchen is located in an open area of the house which includes dining and living areas.
Designed by the owner to be bigger than planned it has a great space between the island
bench to the double sink bench top. Dishwasher, large pantry, large fridge recess and with
lots of cupboards allowing for easy storage. All topped off by the feature lighting over
the island bench.
– Theatre is large in size and includes a feature wall entrance that adds to the theatre
– Flooring throughout the home is a stylish spotted gum laminate plank floor. With carpets
to the bedroom and theatre.
– Lighting throughout the home are down lights, these compliments the rest of the modern
– Outdoors the modern look continues outside with the polished aggregate floor shining under
a large patio area. Completed in the corner is a pizza oven and BBQ recess for an
outstanding look. Flanked by 2 grass areas which include veggie patch tubs, this makes for
a very entertaining and family fun area. The overall gardens are immaculately kept and now
established are easy to look after. Fully reticulated from the mains.
– Laundry is tiled, big in size and has 2 linen cupboards for great storage.
– Heating and Cooling is a ducted reverse cycle system that can be zoned to certain areas
– Solar powered with a 2.1kw system
– Gas hot water large storage system
– Foxtel, TV and NBN all connected
– Garage is large in size, it too has been designed to allow for bigger roof racked cars
with an extra course, entrance via automatic remote roller door. It also includes extra
storage area with a handy ladder to the loft.
This immaculate and stylish home is located in a prime position:
-12kms to the beach
-800m to Hammond Park Primary School
-450m to Hammond Park Catholic Primary School
-750m to the fantastic Botany Park, home of the Hammond Park Hurricanes Junior Football Team
-1.4kms to The Hive Shopping Hub (with IGA, Doctors Clinic, Cafe, Pharmacy, Beautician)
-2.4kms to the Russell Road Bus and Train Station and Kwinana Freeway Entry point
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.