26 Weetman Road, Hammond Park WA 6164
UNDER OFFER. More properties urgently needed!
Semple Property Group are proud to present this immaculate, low maintenance four bedroom, two bathroom home in the highly sought-after suburb of Hammond Park. Boasting open plan family and meals, theatre room, separate study and large alfresco entertaining area this home is just a short stroll to two local Primary Schools.
– Master bedroom with his & hers walk-in wardrobes
– Three minor bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Large Theatre
– Ensuite with his & hers vanity, glass frameless shower, separate toilet and heat lamps
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and heat lamps
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, room air volume individually controlled by
electronic damper modulation
– Kitchen with gas hotplates, electric oven, range hood, dishwasher, overhead cupboards,
breakfast bench, pantry and
large fridge freezer recess
– Open plan family and meals areas with easy care tiles
– 5 Kw solar panel system
– Alfresco entertaining area, under main roof with LED lighting
– Garden shed
– Large rear yard including low maintenance reticulated lawns and gardens
– Double garage with automatic door
– Rear Access through double gates, ideal for boat, caravan, camper trailer
– Both soak wells moved to front of yard for future pool installation at rear
– 556m2 corner block
This immaculate and stylish home is located in a prime position:
-12kms to the beach
-800m to Hammond Park Primary School
-450m to Hammond Park Catholic Primary School
-750m to the fantastic Botany Park, home of the Hammond Park Hurricanes Junior Football Team
-1.4kms to The Hive Shopping Hub (with IGA, Doctors Clinic, Cafe, Pharmacy, Beautician)
-2.4kms to the Russell Road Bus and Train Station and Kwinana Freeway Entry point
House: 217sqm (Living area)
Council Rates: $1,800.00 per annum.
Water Rates: $210.31 every two months
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.