12 Lorne Avenue, Hammond Park WA 6164
This is the ultimate large family home in the sought-after family-friendly suburb of Hammond Park. Featuring gorgeous large open plan meals, family and games areas overlooking the big backyard your family will not outgrow this property.
Centrally located close to all the brilliant amenities that Hammond Park has to offer, you can even walk to the Train Station! Local shops at the Park Hive IGA are on your doorstep as well as fantastic restaurants like The Quarrie and Brushfoot Café. The freeway is a quick trip making your work commute simple and larger shopping and all the amenities the City of Cockburn has to offer are all just a short car ride away.
Features and Inclusions:
– Primary bedroom with ceiling fan and walk-in wardrobe
– Ensuite bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet
– Bedrooms two and three with built-in wardrobes
– Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
– Well appointed large kitchen boasting gas hotplates, dishwasher, double sink, walk-in pantry and large breakfast bench
– Spacious family and meals areas
– Games room
– Ducted evaporative air conditioner
– Large gable patio entertainment area with built in BBQ area and ceiling fan
– Versatile large rear yard boasting liquid limestone area and lawn area with plenty of room for a workshop or a pool
– Double garage with rear access and shopper’s entrance
– Garden shed
– 574sqm block
– Built in 2004 by Ventura Homes
– Solar panel system
– 1km to the Aubin Grove Bus and Train Station
– 700m to the IGA, local doctors’ clinic, Beautician, Chemist, and Cafe
– 1.7kms to the Hammond Park Primary School
– 750m to The Quarie Bar and Brasserie
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.