8 Claygate Road, Hamilton Hill WA 6163
Looking to dial down your weekend yard jobs and steal back some downtime? But still need a home with ample room for the family? Then don’t miss the opportunity to view this very neat and tidy solid family home, proudly presented by Jason Hapeta. Set on a great low-maintenance block, and with outdoor activities right on your doorstep; your new home and balanced lifestyle is located in the prominent, family-friendly precinct of Manning Park in Hamilton Hill.
• Light and airy Master bedroom with large window, ceiling fan and neutral carpeting
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 also carpeted
• Main bathroom including bath, vanity and overhead cabinet storage
• Lovely flowing living spaces, providing a perfect balance of separation and interaction between the kitchen and lounge; and a great layout separating the living areas from the bedrooms means easy
entertaining once the kids are in bed!
• User-friendly kitchen layout with lovely clean lines and modern retro styling in keeping with original timber frames; including skylight, dishwasher, gas oven and cooktop, tiled splashback at all benches,
overhead cabinets and timber bench tops
• The kitchen flows seamlessly through to the relaxed and airy lounge room with plenty of natural light, split cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, and beautiful timber laminate flooring
• To the rear of the home and conveniently located off the kitchen is a fantastic Aussie-style games room. Large and North-facing, it is a great open space with easy-clean tiled flooring, great natural light
from the full-width windows, and access to the patio. Use your imagination here; this fabulous space can be tailored to your needs and is perfect for soaking up the winter sun
• Patio entertainment area: powered and with room for barbecue gatherings, and private from the side neighbours, this is a great space to just sit back and enjoy some downtime and your tree-filled
• Laundry centrally located with overhead cabinet storage and direct outdoor access
• Separate toilet off laundry
• Security doors to all external access points
• Garden shed
• 2 Car bays – great accessible parking right at your front door and set back from the street
• 388sqm block
And there’s more! Your new home is just a few minutes’ walk from beautiful Manning Park and Lake, offering a wealth of family and outdoor activities including Basketball court, playground, public toilet, bbq and gazebo, the Azelia Ley Homestead Museum, Alan Thomas Music Shell open air venue, and a calendar of Community events including the Spring Fair and the City’s Annual Teddy Bears Picnic. The Manning Lake Reserve has great open spaces / recreational areas perfect for picnics / walks around the lake, including the limestone Davilak walking trail popular with hikers / walkers, and the Manning Park stairs (Cockburn’s version of Perth’s Jacob’s Ladder).
Schedule some time to take a look at what else is available to you locally, when you come to view this great family home. But be quick; this property won’t be available for long!
I am happily conjuncting with all other sales reps and agents and invite them to bring their buyers through.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.