13 Beedelup Loop, Bibra Lake WA 6163
SOLD BY TEAM SEMPLE!
This classic Ventura Home has stood the test of time and is looking as good now as the day it was built. Meticulously maintained by the original owners, it is with a heavy heart they are moving on.
Located across from the scenic bushland of Nola Waters Reserve and just a few hundred metres from the beautiful Bibra Lake, you will be tucked away from the hustle and bustle yet so close to all the amenities you could think of. The home offers great sized living spaces, large bedrooms with quality fixtures and fittings throughout as well as a quality outdoor entertaining area.
– Large master bedroom with WIR, Ceiling Fan and r/c split system
– Ensuite with shower, vanity and separate toilet
– Remaining bedrooms queen sized with built in robes
– Main bathroom with shower, vanity and bath
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and large built-in pantry
– Open plan family and meals area
– Separate formal lounge room.
– Large alfresco under the main roof
– Outdoor kitchen with oven, gas cooktop and plumbing
– Double garage with shoppers entry
– Neat, reticulated Lawns and gardens with low maintenance paving
– Two garden sheds
– Split system air conditioning to main living area
– Gas Storage Hot Water System
– Security alarm system
– 501sqm block size
– Quality built Ventura Home with 267sqm (188sqm internal) house size
About the Location:
Well connected with easy access to public transport as well as parks, shops and schools.
– 170m to Bibra Lake Primary School
– 250m to Bibra Lake Shops and Community Centre
– 550m to the beautiful walking tracks of Bibra Lake
– 3.1km to Kwinana Freeway Entrance
– 3.2km to Kennedy College and Murdoch University
– 3.3km to Fiona Stanley and St John of God Murdoch
– 4.5km to Murdoch Train Station
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.