33 Bramley Way, Bibra Lake WA 6163
LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING!
Located just a few hundred metres from the beautiful Bibra Lake, and tucked away in a private street, you will never be far from all the amenities you could think of. With extremely easy access to the freeway, Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch University via car or public transport, you would be hard pressed to find a more convenient location.
Offering a well-built four-bedroom, two-bathroom home with a practical layout, this property will suit all types of buyers, this property is sure to be snapped up quick.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe
– Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
– Three additional bedrooms with built in open robes
– Main bathroom with shower, vanity and bath
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and built-in pantry
– Open plan family and meals area
– Second living room/study to the front of the home
– Separate games/activity room
– Paved outdoor area with large gabled patio
– Split system air conditioning to main living area
– Gas hot water unit
– Secure double carport with automatic garage door
– 2001 built quality double brick and tile home
– 369sqm block size
About the Location:
Well connected with easy access to public transport as well as parks, shops and schools.
– 400m to the beautiful walking tracks of Bibra Lake
– 2.4km to Bibra Lake Shops and Community Centre
– 3.2km to Kwinana Freeway Entrance (Berrigan Drive)
– 4.2km to Cockburn Central Station
– 4.5km to Kwinana Freeway Entrance (Farrington Road)
– 5.0km to Fiona Stanley and St John of God Murdoch
– 5.8km to Murdoch Train Station
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.