11 Lachlan Way, Bibra Lake WA 6163
UNDER OFFER. More properties urgently needed!
Large family home located in a very quiet street in Bibra Lake. This home has 3 separate living areas with a lock up large double garage plus drive through access to a powered workshop and also a large below ground pool with low maintenance gardens.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe
– Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 have built in robes
– Rear bedroom has glass door with direct access to pool area
– Modern renovated ensuite
– Modern renovated bathroom
– Modern renovated laundry with overhead and under bench cupboards
– Modern renovated kitchen with Smeg gas hotplate, Smeg electric double oven, Asko dishwasher, Asko rangehood and stone bench tops
– Games room with direct access to pool area
– Solid timber floors throughout all living areas
– Security screen to all doors and windows
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Security system
– Oversized double lock up drive though garage with remote doors to front and back
– Bore reticulated gardens
– Powered workshop
– Large below ground salt water pool
– BBQ area by the pool – no BBQ provided
– Low maintenance gardens
– Quiet street
– Down lights
– Ceiling fans
– 700m2 block
Close to Bibra Lake (500m), around the corner for the Bibra Lake Primary School (400m) and the Bibra Lake Shopping Centre (600m) and easy access to Kwinana Freeway (3km), Fiona Stanley Hospital, St John of God Murdoch(3.3km) and Murdoch University (3.3km).
There is a regular bus service to Cockburn, Fremantle and Murdoch stations. The Murdoch train station is 4.2km away.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.