54 Durban Street, Belmont WA 6104
Large Family Home with No Strata Fees!
Built in 2012, this fantastic home has been well maintained by its owner and is move-in-ready with nothing more to do! The house is fresh and inviting with neutral tones running throughout and an abundance of natural light, including a large staircase window that overlooks the front yard. It boasts two living areas, a stylish kitchen/open plan living area, 2 powder rooms and reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
Moving outside, the property has an enclosed paved alfresco with ceiling fan, great for entertaining family and friends.
Situated close to Great Eastern Highway, the airport, and Perth City; this is convenient living at its best!
Calling all investors, FIFO workers or those wanting to jump at the chance to own a spacious property in a great location! This property won’t last long so be sure to get in quick.
• Built in 2012
• 283m2 block
• No strata fees or body corporate
• No shared/common area
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms (3 toilets)
• Activity room upstairs
• Open plan kitchen, meals, living area
• Stone benchtops and ample cupboard space in kitchen
• Gas cooktop and stainless-steel appliances
• Walk in robe to the master bedroom
• Built in robe to the minor bedrooms
• Under staircase storage area
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning – zoned
• Instant gas hot water system
• Double remote lock up garage with rear access
• Alfresco area
• Side gate access
• Close by to Tonkin Highway, Great Eastern Highway, Perth Airport, Perth City, schools, shops, and public transport
Call Brendon today to arrange an inspection on 0403 629 829.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.