1/32 Coppito Circle, Beeliar WA 6164
Completed in February 2021 this ‘like new’ elevated property with street frontage overlooks tranquil open public space and ocean glimpses.
Internal living space includes a tiled family/meals area, master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite. There are two additional bedrooms with built in robes, the main bathroom/combined laundry and second toilet which leads out to the rear courtyard with clothesline area.
Located to the heart of the home is this outstanding kitchen which provides easy access and serviceability to the meals area and alfresco area for entertaining purposes. Complete with stone benchtops, subway tiled splashback, gas hot plates, electric oven, rangehood, handy pull-out pantry and an abundance of overhead and under bench storage.
• Rectified tiled 600mm flooring & skirting boards
• 31 Course high ceilings
• Full height tiling to both shower rececess
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Linen cupboard to passage
• Ocean glimpses to the west side of the home
• Easy care courtyards with semi-automatic reticulation
• Shoppers entry from garage
• Double garage with high ceiling & storage area
• Gas hot water system
• Block Size: 215sqm
• Total Living: Approx. 161sqm
• Built: 2021 by Activa Homes Group
• NO STRATA FEES
Close to South Coogee Primary School and Mater Christi Catholic Primary, a short drive to Perth’s CBD and the magnificent beaches at Cockburn Sound. Beeliar is a thriving, award-winning development where the residents are passionate about their community.
Contact Listing Agent TANYA FORZATTI on 0417 181 841