22 McLaren Avenue, Beeliar WA 6164
EFFORTLESS LIFESTYLE HAVEN! Welcome to 22 Mclaren Avenue, Beeliar! Introducing the perfect lock up and leave lifestyle, great for the first home buyer or downsizer, this Federation styled standalone elevated property is available to purchase for the very first time. Exceptionally well maintained by its current owners, a spacious floor plan and multiple outdoor living zones, this property is sure to be popular!
The interior living space consists of a large open plan living area with stunning high ceilings, master bedroom with spacious walk in robe plus ensuite, tiled floor to ceiling with convenient hobless shower and toilet. The second and third bedrooms are carpeted and generously sized with built in robes and share the main bathroom. There is a bonus home office or optional fourth bedroom which is conveniently located to the front. Laundry with linen cupboard, broom cupboard and separate second toilet.
The well-appointed kitchen presents a striking centrepiece to the main living area with stone benchtops, breakfast bar and coffee station, walk in pantry, fridge recess, microwave recess, double sinks with water filter, dishwasher, induction cooktop, electric oven and an abundance of cupboards.
Begin your day observing the beautiful sunrises from the front courtyard and in the evening enjoy a cheeky glass of wine in the decked alfresco entertaining area to the back of the home complete with privacy and surrounded by beautifully maintained gardens and stunning ambient lighting.
There is convenient laneway access to the sizeable double garage, lockable gate entry from laneway to back garden and shoppers entry doors both with handy doggy doors leading into main living area and alfresco.
• 31 Course ceilings throughout
• Wood look flooring to master, main living and office
• LED lighting to main living area
• Security cameras & security shutters
• Screen door to entry
• Lockable gates to both courtyards
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ceiling fans to master, main living and alfresco
• Solar panels
• Automatic reticulated gardens
• Beeliar Primary School – 1.5km
• Cockburn Gateway Shopping City – 5.2km
• Cockburn Central Train Station – 5.3km
• Coogee Beach – 5.2km
• Fiona Stanley Hospital – 11km
• Fremantle Town Centre – 13km
• Perth CBD – 27km
• Built in 2012 by Gemmill Homes
• Land Size: 298sqm
• Total Living: Approx. 193sqm
• Council Rates: Approx. $1863 p/a
• Water Rates: Approx. $1194 p/a
Contact the Listing Agent, TANYA FORZATTI on 0417 181 841
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.