83 Lesueur Pass, Beeliar WA 6164
THE ENTERTAINER! Welcome to 83 Lesueur Pass! This stunning four bedroom, two bathroom well-loved home offers the perfect blend of comfort, style, and functionality. Step inside and be greeted by a formal lounge and dining area, perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying quiet evenings with your loved ones.
One of the highlights of this home is the breathtaking open plan tiled family and meals area, featuring stunning rafted ceilings that add a touch of elegance and grandeur. The renovated kitchen is a true masterpiece with ample storage space, sleek countertops, and a convenient layout, this kitchen is a chef’s dream come true. With breakfast bar, rangehood, black glass gas cooktop and electric wall oven, dishwasher, plus double fridge recess, microwave recess and pantry. Prepare delicious meals with ease and enjoy the seamless flow between the kitchen and the living areas.
Outside, you will find your own personal oasis – a huge, paved patio overlooking a sparkling pool and a large backyard. Whether you’re lounging by the poolside or hosting BBQ’s and outdoor parties, this space is perfect for enjoying the beautiful weather and creating unforgettable moments.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this your home. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and experience the true essence of comfortable and stylish living!
• Master bedroom with walk in robe
• Renovated ensuite with vanity, shower and toilet
• Minor bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bathroom with vanity, shower and bath
• Renovated laundry with linen cupboard
• Security screens & alarm system
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
• Gas bayonet point & ceiling fans
• Solar panels
• Fully fenced saltwater pool with shade sail
• Large grassed area with automatic reticulation
• Garden shed
• Double carport with rear access and shoppers entry
• Beeliar Primary School – 190m
• Cockburn Gateway Shopping City – 4.5km
• Cockburn Central Train Station – 4.5km
• Coogee Beach – 6.6km
• Fiona Stanley Hospital – 12km
• Fremantle Town Centre – 14m
• Perth CBD – 26km
• Built in 1996
• Land Size: 555sqm
• Total Living: Approx. 143sqm
• Council Rates: Approx. $2050 p/a
• Water Rates: Approx. $1214 p/a
• Approx. rental return: $650pw
Close to Beeliar Primary School and only a short drive to Perth’s CBD and the magnificent beaches at Cockburn Sound. Meve is a thriving, award-winning development where the residents are passionate about their community.
Contact the Listing Agent, TANYA FORZATTI on 0417 181 841
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.