12 Ranunculus Court, Beeliar WA 6164
HOME SWEET HOME! Introducing the perfect home for your family – a freshly painted four-bedroom, two-bathroom haven that has been immaculately cared for. Be greeted by a separate front lounge, providing a cozy retreat for relaxation. The spacious open-plan living area seamlessly connects to a modern kitchen, complete with large breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas hot plates, electric wall oven, water filter to double sink, rangehood, microwave recess, fridge recess and convenient shoppers entry.
The master bedroom is a sanctuary of its own, featuring a walk-in robe and an ensuite for added privacy. The additional bedrooms come with robe recesses and share the main bathroom. The laundry is renovated with ample storage including broom cupboard, linen and overhead cupboards.
But the real magic happens outside. Step out onto the huge patio, perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round. The double carport provides rear access to a powered workshop and garden shed, catering to all your storage needs. And for those who love to entertain, a separate entertainment area awaits, complete with a handy sink and a woodfire pizza oven – the ultimate gathering spot for creating memories.
This home truly has it all – from its fresh paint and immaculate condition to its thoughtful layout and incredible outdoor spaces. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this house your home!
• LED lighting & quality vinyl flooring
• Security roller shutters throughout
• Security alarm system & security external doors
• Reverse cycle air conditioning unit to lounge
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning & gas bayonet point
• Solar panels
• Low maintenance gardens with artificial turf to front and back
• Handy lean to storage area
• Double enclosed carport with rear access
• Powered workshop – approximately 6x6m
• Garden shed
• Gas hot water system
• Beeliar Primary School – 700m
• Local IGA and shops – 1.1km
• Cockburn Gateway Shopping City – 5.3km
• Cockburn Central Train Station – 5.4km
• Coogee Beach – 7.7km
• Fiona Stanley Hospital – 11km
• Fremantle Town Centre – 14km
• Perth CBD – 27km
• Built in 2000
• Land Size: 610sqm
• Total Living: Approx. 144sqm
• Council Rates: Approx. $2200 p/a
• Water Rates: Approx. $1173 p/a
Close to Beeliar Primary School and only a short drive to Perth’s CBD and the magnificent beaches at Cockburn Sound. Meve is a thriving, award-winning development where the residents are passionate about their community.
Contact the Listing Agent, TANYA FORZATTI on 0417 181 841
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.