6 Catspaw Avenue, Beeliar WA 6164
SOLD BY TEAM SEMPLE
SPACIOUS FAMILY LIVING!
Located in a beautiful elevated position within the Meve estate, this oversized property offers space and size rarely seen in this suburb. Set on a 605sqm lot, this gigantic Ross North built home features 321sqm of built up area including an impressive 265sqm of internal living space with high ceilings throughout creating a real sense of grandeur. Large flowing living spaces that are also able to be separated with doors allows for multiple living zones to be used simultaneously.
The location couldn’t be more convenient with the well renowned Beeliar Primary School just a short 700m stroll away. The accessibility doesn’t stop there with a plethora of local amenities within close proximity including parks, shops, restaurants, cafes and of course the beautiful turquoise waters of Coogee Beach.
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan and huge walk in robe
• Ensuite including shower, double vanity, bath and separate powder room
• Remaining 3 bedrooms all double sized with ceiling fans and built in robes
• Main bathroom including shower, vanity and bath
• Renovated Kitchen with Corian benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop, electric wall oven and rangehood
• Kitchen also includes dble fridge recess with plumbing, overhead cupboards and integrated microwave
• Open plan meals, family and games room
• Huge enclosed theatre room with French doors
• Separate formal dining room
• Oversized study/home office to the front of the home
• Large laundry with access to rear yard
• Large gabled colourbond patio (approx. 4.5m x 15m) perfect for entertaining
• Lovely easy care lawns and gardens to front of property
• Double lock up garage with drive through access to rear yard
• Ducted evaporative cycle air conditioning
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit to main living area
• Gas storage hot water system
• 30 course ceilings throughout
• CCTV cameras and security screens to all doors
• Quality Ross North Home with 321sqm of built up area (265sqm internal living)
• 605qm block size
Close to all amenities including parks, schools and shops with excellent transport links within walking distance.
About the Location:
• 350m to Beeliar Shopping Centre
• 700m to Beeliar Primary school
• 2.1km to Beeliar Village including Coles, Cafes & the Vale Bar & Brasserie
• 4.1km to Cockburn Central precinct including Train Station and Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
• 6.2km to Coogee Beach
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.