26 Senecio Lane, Beeliar WA 6164
ESCAPE TO TRANQUILITY!
Situated in a peaceful location opposite Beeliar Wetland reserve, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom well loved home offers spacious easy care living on a corner 432sqm block. Step straight onto the trail and enjoy scenic bush walks or sit back and appreciate the bush view and wake up to the enjoyable sounds of numerous bird life!
The internal living space consists of a cosy front lounge plus an open plan living area with spacious and fully renovated country styled kitchen which completely compliments its homes surroundings. With an abundance of drawers and cupboards there is no lack of storage whatsoever. Features large timber breakfast bar, quality Miele dishwasher, double sink, fridge recess, microwave recess, rangehood, electric wall oven and gas hot plates.
The delightful light filled master bedroom with stunning bay window is complete with walk in robe and ensuite. The third and fourth bedrooms with robe recesses and share access to the main bathroom, plus laundry and separate second toilet.
Step on outdoors where there is plenty of space to entertain friends and family with a roomy paved entertaining area under the patio with convenient café blinds. The backyard is private and secure and there is enough garden for the green thumbs to potter with raised vegetable gardens to grow your own herbs and vegies!
• Linen recess to laundry
• Security alarm system, screens and shutters
• Sheer curtains to all bedrooms
• Wood look laminate flooring to main living
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Gas bayonet point to meals area
• New gas hot water system
• Garden shed plus two smaller tool sheds
• Front reticulated lawns
• Side access to the backyard
• Single enclosed carport with automatic door
• Beeliar Primary School – 550m
• Cockburn Gateway Shopping City – 5.2km
• Cockburn Central Train Station – 5.3km
• Coogee Beach – 7km
• Fiona Stanley Hospital – 12km
• Fremantle Town Centre – 11km
• Perth CBD – 27km
• Built in 2000
• Land Size: 432sqm
• Total Living: Approx. 134sqm
• Council Rates: Approx. $1787 p/a
• Water Rates: Approx. $1134 p/a
Close to Beeliar Primary School and only a short drive to Perth’s CBD and the magnificent beaches at Cockburn Sound. Meve is a thriving, award-winning development where the residents are passionate about their community.
Contact the Listing Agent, TANYA FORZATTI on 0417 181 841
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.