116 Lorimer Road, Beeliar WA 6164
UNDER OFFER. More properties urgently needed!
116 Lorimer Road, Beeliar is a beautiful 3.45 acre bush block set in the heart of suburbia only 14 kms to Fremantle, 25kms to the CBD and just 4kms to Kwinana Freeway or the Aubin Grove Bus and Train Station!
This unique and well designed home is 461sqm in total which includes an elegant sun room, gorgeous, cosy built in meals area and a sunken conversation area with fireplace. The property comprises of four bedrooms, large separate study, three bathrooms and multiple living areas to accommodate even the largest families.
The property is a fabulous fusion of architecture and Margaret River-esque design, it’s light and bright and the large floor to ceiling windows showcase the native gardens featuring stunning wild flowers.
The upper floor features:
• Stunning elevated location with glimpses of Thompson Lake
• Large family room with built-in book shelving and massive high ceilings
• Beautiful large living room with floor to ceiling windows showcasing the beautiful native
• Built in dining area with cosy wood stove
• Large kitchen with granite bench tops, double sink, Miele ceramic cook top and oven and
slide-out exhaust system, built-in washer and dryer, double fridge freezer recess and
plenty of bench and cupboard space including large pantry
• Bedroom three and four both have built-in wardrobes and access to the gorgeous sun room
• Main bathroom is easily accessible by guests when you’re entertaining by the pool! This
features a separate toilet and vanity, bath, shower and vanity
• The east/south sides of the upper floor are wrapped with a beautiful balcony
• The large kitchen area leads to a covered verandah which overlooks the lawn area, perfect
for the kids to play!
The lower floor comprises of the master bedroom with ensuite, study area, conversation area and bedroom two. This wing features:
– Large Master suite with large fully fitted out walk-in wardrobe
– Large study room with built-in shelving and desks
– Bedroom two with large built-in wardrobe and Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
– Conversation area with built-in seating next to open fireplace
– Loads of Storage under the house particularly great for Wine
This house is as sophisticated now as when it was first built based on a German architectural design. Its high timber ceilings radiate warmth yet the shuttered bedrooms remain cool throughout summer. The extensive windows have beautiful views to Thompson Lake nature reserve.
The external features and amenities of this property include:
– 6.7m x 5.8m brick garage with three phase power plus a double car shed with
pit and fire pump.
– 4 plus under cover carports
– Gazebo overlooking the stunning 10 x 4.5m pool with hardcover minimising water evaporation
and keeping pool swim ready with very little maintenance. The pool includes a Kreepy
– Electric gate with intercom system
– Extensive fruit trees including apricot, nectarine, lemon and lime, mulberry and fig
– Large vegetable garden and large beautiful pond
– Cooling with cartridge air conditioner and two reverse cycle air conditioning units
– Solar hot water system with electric booster
– Central heating throughout
– Bore reticulated gardens
– 8000 litre rainwater bags
– 3kw Solar System
– Absolutely stunning native flower filled, easy care gardens surrounded by beautiful and
untouched native bush
– 3.459 acres bush block
Automatic conjunction to all Agents, bring your buyers!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.