40B Gordona Parade, Beeliar WA 6164
SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFESTYLE! What an opportunity to buy in this delightful quiet street, only minutes to the local shops, schools and beaches and across the road from beautiful parklands. With NO STRATA LEVIES to be paid, this gem offers the ideal lock up and leave lifestyle making it a breeze to maintain and enjoy!
The interior living includes three bedrooms – Master bedroom, queen sized with double built in robes plus sliding door access to backyard. Other bedrooms both with double built in robes. Two bathrooms – Ensuite with shower, toilet and heat/fan/light and main bathrooms with shower, bath and toilet.
The spacious open plan family/meals area boasts modern living at its best. This well-appointed kitchen features double fridge recess, electric under bench oven, gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and pantry plus plenty of cupboard and storage space. There is a separate laundry with sliding door access to drying area plus a linen cupboard not far.
The paved courtyard and entertaining area provide the perfect setting for hosting family and friends or sitting back with a cheeky glass of wine at the end of a long day.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer looking to make your mark on the property ladder, an investor seeking a lucrative opportunity, or someone ready to downsize without compromising on quality, this home ticks all the boxes.
• 31 Course ceilings
• Timber look flooring
• Security screens to external windows and doors
• Secure front entry with lockage gate
• Reverse cycle air conditioning units
• Gas bayonet point
• Gas hot water system
• Double garage with store area and shoppers’ entry
• Currently tenanted to 23rd April 2024 at $600pw
• Local Coles & specialty shops – 2.2km
• South Coogee Primary School – 2.5km
• Cockburn Gateway Shopping City – 5.4km
• Coogee Beach – 5.5km
• Cockburn Central Train Station – 5.7km
• Fiona Stanley Hospital – 11km
• Fremantle Town Centre – 13km
• Perth CBD – 27km
• Built in 2008 by Viva Developments
• Land Size: 268sqm
• Total Living: Approx. 115sqm
• Council Rates: Approx. $1739 p/a
• Water Rates: Approx. $1144 p/a
Close to South Coogee Primary School and Mater Christi Catholic Primary, a short drive to Perth’s CBD and the magnificent beaches at Cockburn Sound. Beeliar is a thriving, award-winning development where the residents are passionate about their community.
Contact the Listing Agent, TANYA FORZATTI on 0417 181 841
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.