32 Ranunculus Court, Beeliar WA 6164
ENCHANGTING ABODE AWAITS! Nestled in an elevated cul de sac location and set in the popular Meve Beeliar this well-presented Federation styled home is just a short stroll from the Beeliar Primary School and local parks. Its proximity to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City, Cockburn Train Station and only a short drive from Fremantle adds to its appeal and offers easy access to a great lifestyle.
An extensive open-plan family/meals and kitchen area dominates the internal floor plan plus consisting of the master bedroom complete with large walk-in robe and ensuite. Second bedroom with built in robe and third bedroom share the main bathroom and second toilet.
The kitchen offers an abundance of great features with potential of upgrading and space with double sink, rangehood, gas hot plates, electric oven, pantry, dishwasher and fridge recess.
If you love the idea of hosting friends and family for BBQs, summer parties, or just relaxing evenings, then this is definitely the style for you. You’ll want to spend every free moment in this backyard amongst its character and rustic charm.
This home will be snapped up VERY quickly so don’t delay in viewing!
• Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
• Ceiling fans & gas bayonet point
• Security doors & linen cupboards
• Automatic reticulation & garden shed
• Alfresco entertaining area
• Beautifully retained garden beds
• Enclosed double carport with shoppers entry
• Gas hot water system
• Beeliar Primary School – 850m
• Cockburn Gateway Shopping City – 5.2km
• Cockburn Central Train Station – 5.3km
• Coogee Beach – 6.8km
• Fiona Stanley Hospital – 12km
• Fremantle Town Centre – 11km
• Perth CBD – 27km
• Built in 2005
• Land Size: 477sqm
• Total Living: Approx. 120sqm
• Council Rates: Approx. $1,767.45 p/a
• Water Rates: Approx. $1,134 p/a
Close to Beeliar Primary School and only a short drive to Perth’s CBD and the magnificent beaches at Cockburn Sound. Meve is a thriving, award-winning development where the residents are passionate about their community.
Contact the Listing Agent, TANYA FORZATTI on 0417 181 841
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.