23 Cilantro Parkway, Banjup WA 6164
UNDER OFFER - More Properties Urgently Needed
You’d be hard pressed to find the land (massive 603sqm block!) and build a home of this standard for the asking price on this property. No need to change a thing as your wish list is covered with this beautiful, top of the range home with unique features and stunning decor throughout! Very carefully designed to deliver the most modern attributes, maximizing the best use of every sqm on the block. With the highest practicality for your family home, the front is fenced and gated to provide kids and pets full use of the block. A few of the top features include high ceilings throughout, premium 8 zone Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning, a sunken home theatre complete with equipment, a powered workshop… the list goes on. Priced to sell!!!
Directions to this property: Just past Good Guys Cockburn Central, Armadale Road, turn left into Ghostgum Avenue/Fraser Road and then left into CILANTRO PARKWAY, BANJUP
– King sized master bedroom with a very generous walk in robe, additional reverse cycle split air conditioner as well as ducted reverse cycle, large 60-inch flat screen television with sound bar and sub-woofer to stay
– Large open plan living with beautifully tiled family/games/meals area
– Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm range hood, 900mm gas cook top and electric oven, huge walk-in pantry, massive breakfast bar plus plumbing for a refrigerator
– Sunken theatre room with huge 130-inch screen, 7 speakers and 2 sub-woofers to bring Hoyt’s home to you
– Top of the range Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with 8 zones, approximately $14,000 value
– Full property mains water filtration system approximately $2,500 value
– Easy care Astro turf worth approximately $8,000 value
– HIGH 31 course ceilings throughout
– Bedroom two is queen sized with a double built-in wardrobe
– Bedroom three also queen sized with double built-in wardrobe and remote overhead fan
– Bedroom four is a double sized room with double built-in wardrobe
– Study or home office complete with CCTV, 4 cameras and phone point
– Ensuite bathroom complete with a double shower, quality porcelain sink, bath, fan and separate toilet
– Main bathroom with shower, bath and porcelain sink
– Fast NBN internet connection
– Big double linen with shelving to the ceiling
– Gas instant hot water system
– Hard stands to two boundaries to park cars approximately $4,000 value
– Fully fenced front yard to utilize the big 603sqm block
– Water bore reticulation and automatic watering system… very rare and cuts down your water bill!
– Alfresco entertainment area with extensive liquid limestone and big back yard
– Reticulated wall mounted garden beds with fairy lights… a must see!
– Double garage with storage cupboards included and access to the backyard through a roller door
– Powered shed approximately 4 metres x 2 metres
Approximate distances from this home:
Gateways Shopping City, Cockburn Train Station 2.8kms – 5 minutes, Atwell Primary School 2.2kms- 4 minutes, Atwell College 3.4kms – 6 minutes.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.