5 Abington Avenue, Baldivis WA 6171
SOLD BY TEAM SEMPLE
Come and check out the untapped potential that this modern 2013 built property has with open plan living areas, generously sized bedrooms and well appointed wet areas. Offering modern, neutral décor throughout, you can put your own finishing touches on or work with what is here already. The sun filled backyard offers a true blank canvas perfect for manicured lawns for the kids to run around, a large shed, leafy gardens or even a sparkling swimming pool – it it up to you! The location of this home could not be more convenient with the well equipped Stockland Baldivis Shopping Centre just an easy 450m walk away.
– Master bedroom with double walk in robes and split system air conditioning
– Ensuite with shower, vanity and separate toilet.
– Three minor bedrooms all carpeted with robes
– Main bathroom including shower, vanity and bath
– Practical kitchen with gas cooktop, electric underbench oven, rangehood and fridge recess
– Open plan meals/family room with neutral tiled flooring
– Laundry with direct access to yard
– Double Garage with automatic remote control door
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit to main living
– Gas storage hot water system
– Large yard area with plenty of room for a pool or gardens
– 456sqm block size with a modern 2013 built residence
– Current Lease until 20th August 2021 at $320pw
Situated in the heart of Settlers Hill Estate Baldivis and surrounded by various parks, ovals and all local amenities, you will never be too far away from the action.
Approximate Distances to:
– 450m to Stockland Baldivis Shopping Centre
– 1.1km to Makybe Rise Primary School
– 1.4km to Tranby College
– 1.9km to Baldivis Secondary College
– 50km to Perth CBD with easy access to transport
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.