27 Avena Gardens, Baldivis WA 6171
HUGE family home + theatre + office + activity + pool + side access!!
Welcome to 27 Avena Gardens, a beautiful family home nestled in the heart of Baldivis. Situated in The Ridge, you will just love strolling down the road to drop the kids off to the local primary school and abundance of nearby parklands. Privately tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac, with an expanding 645sqm block and whopping 236sqm living space, this home is ideal for a wide range of buyers from first time buyers, families and investors.
As you step inside, you will be greeted by a well-designed floor plan that maximises space and functionality. There are multiple living areas, offering a spacious and comfortable experience for the largest of families. Ample outdoor space with an alfresco for year-round entertaining, overlooking the gorgeous pool and large, lush grassed yard.
The side access with double gates is a particularly attractive feature for those needing extra space to store those fun toys – boats, caravans etc.
An abundance of fruiting trees and veggies include apples, pear, apricot, peach, plum, passionfruit, strawberries, mint, chillies, tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant and capsicum.
Features you will love –
• King sized master bedroom with walk in robe, overlooking gorgeous landscaped gardens
• Large ensuite with shower, vanity, bench and separate toilet
• HUGE theatre
• Large office / potential 5th bedroom
• Modern, large open living / dining / kitchen layout
• Wood log fire in living room
• Big kitchen with sprawling breakfast bar, large walk in pantry, dishwasher and high quality appliances
• Large activity room off the minor bedrooms
• Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all double sized with bult in robes
• Renovated laundry
• Alfresco with all-season café blinds
• Stunning, salt-water pool, perfect for Summer
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, for year round comfort
• Instant hot water system
• Solar panel system for energy efficiency, saving you money
• Reticulated, easy care, established gardens
In addition, this home is also within walking distance to bus stops which take you to the train station, an easy commute into the City. Alternatively, its also a short drive to freeway access points. Located just 300m away from Tuart Rise Primary School, 1.4km from Ridge View Secondary College and numerous daycare options nearby. The Ridge Baldivis Medical Centre & Pharmacy is just 900m away, and multiple restaurants, shopping centres and community facilities are also nearby.
Family homes of this size and calibre sell quickly. Contact Listing Agent Josephine Salter on 0418 946 286 to book your viewing today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.