10 Humboldt Entrance, Aubin Grove WA 6164
MOVE THE FAMILY IN AND RELAX!
Nothing to do in this immaculate and well laid out four bedroom, two bathroom family home in one of the nicest streets in Aubin grove! Located opposite a large park this property is ideal for families wanting to get into the Aubin Grove Primary school zone or astute investors looking for a great rental in a great location!
Located a stone’s throw from the bus stop which takes you straight to Aubin Grove Train station, WA’s number #1 Primary School is also only a 4-minute walk down the street. With acres of beautiful, landscaped parklands nearby, the kids have no excuse to sit idle.
The home itself is perched on a 420sqm easy-care block with plenty of room for a pool. With a generous living areas, there is room for a family of any size.
Features and Inclusions:
• Primary suite with walk in wardrobe
• Three good sized minor bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Bathroom with bath shower and vanity
• Ensuite with toilet vanity and shower
• Large open plan kitchen, meals, family and games rooms
• Spacious Theatre room with French double doors
• Kitchen boasting stone bench tops, dishwasher, 900mm gas hot plates, range hood, overhead cupboards, double sink, built in pantry, fridge recess and lots of bench and cupboard space
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Gas storage hot water system
• Gable patio entertainment area overlooking the rear yard
• Double garage with shoppers entrance
• Reticulated lawns and gardens
• Built 2009
We all know how popular Aubin Grove is due to its convenient location, great schooling and public transport options, and when you combine this with a tree lined park as your front yard locations do not get much better than this.
• Fiona Stanley Hospital 13.4km
• Armadale Hospital 20.8km
• Fremantle Markets 25.1km
• Coogee Beach 13.7km
• Aubin Grove Sport and Community Facility 700m
• Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre 6.3km
• Aubin Grove Primary School 500m
• Honeywood Primary School 3.9km
• Hammond Park Primary School 4.4km
• Hammond Park Secondary College 3.0km
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.