4 Versailles Parkway, Aubin Grove WA 6164
LOW MAINTENANCE FAMILY LIVING! Ideally set in a quiet family-friendly location opposite a wonderful park, this fantastic freshly painted property offers spacious living for all the family. With four good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms plus a theatre and family room this property is move in ready and very low maintenance.
The location is on point with the Aubin Grove station and Harvest Lakes shopping precinct on your doorstep along with the award-winning Aubin Grove Primary School and the beautiful nature reserve of the Banksia Eucalypt Reserve.
Features & Inclusions:
• Primary bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe
• Ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and separate toilet
• Separate theatre room
• Bedrooms two, three and four all with built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom with bath, vanity and shower
• Well appointed kitchen with large fridge/freezer recess, walk-in pantry, island bench with breakfast bench, double sink, gas hotplates and electric oven
• Open plan meals and family rooms
• Laundry with built-in linen and separate toilet
• Decked alfresco area with zip track café blinds plus gable patio
• Water wise synthetic lawn to the rear yard
• Large Stratco shed
• Bifold doors from family to alfresco area
• 8 Solar Panels
• Rheem Stellar gas hot water system
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Large double garage with shoppers entrance plus access to the rear
• Security doors/screens
• Front decked small mud room
• Automatic reticulated front lawn
• Tiled roof restored / painted
• Built 2008
• 252sqm under main roof
• Council Rates $1,958.52 approx.
About the Location:
Surrounded by various parks, ovals and within close proximity to all amenities, you will never be too far away from the action.
– 550m to Local Shops including IGA, bakery and medical
– 1.1km to Harvest Lakes Shopping Centre (including Woolworths and cafes)
– 1.1km to Aubin Grove Primary School
– 1.3km to Aubin Grove Station
– 3.6km to Hammond Park Secondary College
– 4.6km to Cockburn Central precinct including Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
– 26km to Perth CBD with easy transport links
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.