23 Prosperity Loop, Aubin Grove WA 6164
This is the one you have been looking for! Nominated in the 2013 HIA Awards, this quality built Ventura Home offers a MASSIVE 316sqm of built up area including 220sqm of internal space offering the perfect abode for even the largest of families. The living spaces really open up the back of the home flowing through to the decked alfresco that runs the width of the building, creating the perfect indoor/outdoor entertaining space. The bedroom accommodation is spacious with all minor bedrooms queen sized offering double mirrored robes and the master suite has plenty of space for a king bed complete with a large walk in robe.
This home is simply one of those must see properties – blink and you will miss it.
– King sized master bedroom with large walk in robe
– Ensuite including double basin vanity, shower and separate toilet
– Queen sized minor bedrooms all with double built in robes
– Main bathroom including shower, bath and vanity
– Deluxe kitchen with 900mm underbench oven, gas cooktop and rangehood
– Plus stone top island bench with waterfall edges, dishwasher and endless amounts of storage
– Open plan meals and family room, overlooking the alfresco entertaining area
– Sunken home theatre room including bar and bi-fold doors to alfresco
– 50sqm decked alfresco area with patio blinds
– Quality fittings and appliances throughout
– Laundry with cabinetry and separate linen cupboard
– Low maintenance fully reticulated lawns and gardens
– Double lock up garage with direct access to the house and rear yard
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
– Gas hot water system
– 31 course ceilings though the living and meals area
– Quality 2013 built Ventura Home – Nominated as best design Housing Industry Awards of 2013
– Huge 316sqm Built up area (with 220sqm of internal space) on a 555sqm block
About the Location:
Surrounded by various parks, ovals and within close proximity to all amenities, you will never be too far away from the action.
– 750m to Harvest Lakes Shopping Centre (including Woolworths and cafes)
– 1.1km to Aubin Grove Station
– 2.4km to Aubin Grove Primary School
– 4.2km to Cockburn Central precinct including Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
– 12.3km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
– 26km to Perth CBD with easy transport links
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.