25 Balboa Loop, Aubin Grove WA 6164
UNDER OFFER. More properties urgently needed!
Situated on a quality tree lined street with an outstanding parkland vista, this quality built large family home boasts an impressive list of features that are bound to have you impressed. Offering quality fixtures and fittings including stunning solid timber floors and liquid limestone hard surfaces outside you can spend your weekends enjoying family time. The below ground fiberglass pool is a sensational feature for the family to enjoy with summer just around the corner.
The stunning double entrance is an impressive way to enter the property before walking through to the open plan living area opening up to a huge double sized decked alfresco and pool area. Another added bonus is the huge double garage with extra storage space to the sides and the added bonus of a drive through secure undercover area with room for a trailer, small boat, caravan or two cars comfortably.
– King sized master bedroom, walk through ensuite and huge walk in robe
– Ensuite including double basin vanity, shower and separate toilet
– Queen sized minor bedrooms all with built in robes
– Main bathroom including shower, bath and vanity
– Home theatre room fully equipped with projector and screen
– Deluxe kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, underbench oven, rangehood, dishwasher, microwave
recess, plumbed fridge recess, drinking water filter and endless amounts of storage space
– Open plan meals and family room, overlooking the alfresco entertaining area and pool
– Kids activity room with doors
– Stunning solid timber flooring throughout
– Double sized alfresco area with timber decking and liquid limestone flooring
– Quality fittings and appliances
– Low maintenance fully reticulated lawns and gardens
– Double lock up garage with rear access through to secure undercover area covered with
– Ducted Fujitsu zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
– Solar hot water system
– Solar System with 26 Daqo panels and a 5MA Sunny Tripower inverter
– Security alarm system
– Below ground Saphire fibreglass pool with water feature
– 31 coarse ceilings throughout all living areas
– NBN installed along with harmony smart wiring
– Stainless steel security doors
– Stunning double entrance with 34 coarse recessed ceilings
– Quality 2006 built Plunkett Home with 313sqm built up area (236sqm internal)
– 564sqm block overlooking established parkland
About the Location:
Surrounded by various parks, ovals and within close proximity to all amenities, you will never be too far away from the action.
– 350m to Aubin Grove Primary School
– 1.6km to Harvest Lakes Shopping Centre (including Woolworths and cafes)
– 5.0km to Cockburn Central precinct including Train Station and Cockburn Gateway Shopping
– 12.7km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
– 26km to Perth CBD with easy transport links
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.