7A Teocote Crescent, Aubin Grove WA 6164
UNDER OFFER. More properties urgently needed!
You will struggle to find better value then this!
Set on a neat cottage lot in a fantastic pocket of such a progressive suburb and just a stone’s throw from so many great amenities including parks, Aubin Grove Primary School, cafes, shops and public transport, you will never have to venture too far. Inside, the home has received a recent face lift with gorgeous new timber laminate flooring, carpets and a fresh coat of paint allowing you to simply unpack and move straight in.
– Master Bedroom with carpeted floors and walk in robe
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 with carpeted floors and double mirrored robes
– Ensuite with vanity, shower and toilet
– Main Bathroom with vanity, shower and bath
– Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances including electric oven, gas cook top and
– Open plan family and meals area with private courtyard
– Brand new carpet to all bedrooms
– Brand new timber laminate floors to all living areas including skirting
– Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning unit to main living area
– Neat and tidy reticulated gardens
– Low maintenance liquid limestone surfaces to outdoor area
– Double carport with entrance from the rear lane way
– Private front entrance with raised limestone retaining and timber picket fence
– 247 SQM lot size
About the Location:
Close to all amenities including parks, schools and shops with excellent transport links within walking distance.
– 800m to Aubin Grove Primary School
– 2.4km to Harvest Lakes Shopping Centre (including Woolworths and cafes)
– 2.5km to Aubin Grove Train Station
– 5.8km to Cockburn Central precinct including Train Station and Cockburn Gateway Shopping
– 13.5km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.