31 Kesiya Turn, Aubin Grove WA 6164
This well-maintained contemporary family home will not stick around long!
There is nothing to do but move in with professional painting inside and out plus brand-new vinyl flooring throughout the living areas providing a beautiful fresh feel. Spacious and light filled interiors create a great sense of space with the huge open plan living area and kitchen at the heart of the home. Rounding out the excellent features are the generous sized bedrooms and well-appointed bathrooms.
The location is on point with the award-winning Aubin Grove Primary School on your doorstep along with the beautiful natural bushlands of the Banksia Eucalypt Reserve plus the Aubin Grove station and Harvest Lakes shopping precinct.
– Queen sized master bedroom with walk in robe
– Ensuite including vanity, double shower and toilet
– Double sized minor bedrooms all with built in robes
– Main bathroom including shower, bath and vanity
– Practical kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and pantry storage
– Open plan meals, family room and games room
– Built in cabinets to the meals area offering additional storage
– Open front lounge room offering a second living space
– Low maintenance rear yard with paving and artificial turf
– Gabled patio with large paved area for entertaining
– Double lock up garage with direct access to the house
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
– Solar hot water system with instant gas booster
– Quality 2006 built home with 236sqm of built area
– Set on a low maintenance 529sqm block
About the Location:
Surrounded by various parks, ovals and within close proximity to all amenities, you will never be too far away from the action.
– 120m to Radiata Park including playground and skatepark
– 350m to Aubin Grove Primary School
– 800m to Local Shops including IGA, bakery and medical
– 2.0km to Harvest Lakes Shopping Centre (including Woolworths and cafes)
– 2.4km to Aubin Grove Station
– 2.8km to Hammond Park Secondary College
– 5.6km to Cockburn Central precinct including Train Station and Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
– 26km to Perth CBD with easy transport links
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.