28 Grampian Crescent, Aubin Grove WA 6164
THE BEST ADDRESS IN AUBIN GROVE
Jason Hodgson is proud to present to the market 28 Grampian Crescent Aubin Grove, one of the best addresses in Aubin grove. If the size and features of the home are not enough to convince you this is your next address, the location certainly will. Perched on a rare and massive 728sqm block with a serene rural setting to the backyard and accessed by a private driveway to the front, the only hustle and bustle here will be the annual street get togethers.
The homes itself is a huge 232sqm of living, complete with 4 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living area, separate study or 5th bedroom, fully enclosed family sized theatre room and a backyard that will be the envy of all your friends and family.
The features of the property:
• Minor bedrooms – are all located in a separate wing of the home and big enough for queen sized bed suites and have BIR’s, quality flooring and window treatments. They share a functional and well presented main bathroom complete with bath, shower recess and large vanity with good storage
• Study/Fifth bedroom – This is a genuine 5th bedroom option for the larger families or the perfect home office for the business owner
• Home Theatre – measuring a total of 25sqm the fully enclosed theatre has a double door entry and feature recessed ceilings making this is the perfect place for all the family to watch that blockbuster movie, or have the mates around for that all important sporting event
• Open plan living – incorporating family, dining and games rooms, this expansive space can accommodate the largest of families and events, and brings the outdoor aspect inside with a wall of glass between the inside and outside living
• Kitchen – well equipped with 900mm cooking appliances including electric oven, gas cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher. The kitchen also has a double door pantry, ample storage options and large fridge recess. Centrally located, this forms the heart and hub of the home
• Outside – Huge under cover alfresco entertaining area protected from all the year round elements. With quality paving, expansive lawn area for the kids and pets to play, ample room for a pool, and a rural outlook – you will forget you are in suburbia. One of the best backyards to be on the market in recent times
Other property features include:
• Stunning solid hardwood spotted gum flooring through all the living areas of the home
• Near new ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zone control
• Gas storage hot water system
• Automatic reticulation and stunning gardens
• Double lock up garage with shoppers entry
• Soaring high ceilings throughout
• Portico entry and stunning front elevation
• Plus heaps more…
I challenge you to find a better home and location than this. Located a short distance from the states number 1 primary school, good public transport links including Aubin Grove train station, plenty of shopping and retail options and on your doorstep are beautifully landscaped parklands and walking trails.
For more information on this property or to book your private inspection, please contact Jason Hodgson on 0400 963 740 today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.