12 Hayton Mews, Atwell WA 6164
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this Tudor Revival style 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom double-storey home will impress you at first sight. Manicured gardens, tastefully decorated with great use of colour/patterns & the perfect use of space compliments this lovely property.
• Character polished jarrah floorboards creating a stunning entry, lounge & study/dining area.
• Convenient storage area located under the wooden staircase.
• Large landing area/family retreat at the top of the stairs with feature ceiling.
• Huge master bedroom with wall-to-wall window, creating a light & bright space. Large walk-in robe. Split system A/C & overhead fan.
• Renovated ensuite with his & hers raised basins, mirrors & feature lights. Freshly tiled shower recess & plenty of cupboard space.
• Back downstairs, the house opens to the tiled open plan living & family areas. Split system A/C located in this area as well as ceiling fans.
• Overlooking the living space is the well-appointed kitchen, with a substantial amount of bench & storage space. Built in gas cooktop with feature backsplash. Oven with separate griller. Double stainless-steel sink with pull out mixer tap. Dishwasher.
• The two minor bedrooms are a comfortable queen size, both with built in robes. Ceiling fan to one.
• Refreshed bathroom with separate bath & shower. Vanity with basin & cupboard space.
• Renovated laundry with feature tiled flooring & splash back. Extra bench space plus overhead storage. Recessed space outside the side door for clotheshorse & access to rear clothing line.
• Linen cupboard.
• Double lock up garage with shopper entrance & access to outdoor area.
• Huge gabled patio for outdoor entertaining plus garden gazebo for relaxing. Well-presented, bore reticulated lawns & gardens.
• The cubby house stays for the kids to play, which has power connected. Powered workshop with garage roller door.
• Crimsafe window screens throughout. Alarm system (pending confirmation of operation).
• Located only 20m to Atwell Primary School & 500m to the Atwell Stargate Shopping Centre.
• Close to bus routes connecting to Cockburn Train Station & Cockburn Gateways.
This gorgeous property will be ready for Lease early to mid January. Potential for earlier occupancy (can discuss further).
** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW **
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply click the ‘Book Inspection’ button. You can then enter your details and you will be notified of upcoming inspections.
Alternatively you can access more information by visiting our website www.semplepg.com.au where you can book an inspection, apply or enquire further.
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations on that property.
** If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed **
Semple Property Group will NEVER send you our BSB and Account details in the body of an email. We will confirm all requests for initial bond and rental payments via SMS. Please be aware of scams and if ever you are in doubt, please phone our office on (08) 9494 2606 for confirmation.