9/5 Ibera Way, Success WA 6164
Looking for an easy lifestyle that is simply lock up and leave? First home buyers, investors or just looking to downsize then don’t miss your opportunity to view.
Second floor location for this very tidy apartment, the owners are also selling the apartment directly above this one on the second level (Apartment 11).
The two apartments are identical and each one offers the following features:
• Both bedrooms are king size
• Master bedroom with his and her sliding door wardrobes
• Bedroom two with double sliding built-in wardrobe
• Two very spacious bathrooms
• Large open plan living area.
• Split system air conditioning
• Kitchen with electric oven, electric hotplate, range hood, pantry, and overhead cupboards.
• Laundry complete with dryer
• Electric hot water system
• A very spacious balcony with views
• One allocated car parking bay (plenty of off street parking available) plus a walk-in storage cupboard.
You will have the pleasure of being able to access the multi-award winning recreation centre located at the end of Malata Crescent. The recreation centre has a large outdoor heated pool, BBQ area with tables and a small outdoor kitchen, playground and a very well appointed gym. Strata fees also include power, so there are no extra charges no matter your power usage.
Situated on the doorstep to the Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre, Cockburn Central train/bus station and Kwinana Freeway entry point. This apartment truly is perfectly located for an easy and convenient lifestyle within this vibrant master-planned community.
Strata fees $761.20 per quarter, plus reserve fund $223.60 total $984.80 includes gym, pool, power bill, insurances and maintenance. Only bill is a small water consumption cost approximately $30 per quarter.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.